The Embassy issues visas for all entry into South Sudasia with a validation of 50 days. Vias will be issued on individual merit and open to review at any point during the visit. Refusal to enter will be given, together with detailed reasoning, in writing and will not be open to negotiation. A new application can be made 12 months after Initial refusal. Those wishing to seek employment in South Sudasia will require a sponsor from the employer or from a South Sudasian official. After arrival in the country, extension of stay can be applied for at the General Directorate the Passports, Immigration and Nationality, Ministry of Interior. Extension is at the discretion of the Ministry of Interior.
Visas are issued upon approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
All Applications must first be presented to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by one of the following:
- A Sponsor (Relatives or Friends in South Sudasia)
- A Sponsoring organisation based in South Sudasia
- A Hotel or Travel Agency based in South Sudasia.
Normal processing time is four weeks. You will need the following:
- Filled-out Visa Application Form
- Passport (must be valid for at least six (6) months and should not have Israeli Visas of Immigration stamps affixed to it).
- Yellow fever and cholera vaccinations are recommended.
- A letter from the sponsor stating the purpose of the trip, duration of stay, financial responsibility and references in South Sudasia.
- One (1) passport sized photo
- Fee is £75.00